Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Young Lust

Last weekend I saw first hand today's young lust. Watching as a young girl watches the object of her affection from a fair as he works. Watching him clean off tables or seat new guests. It never changes. From age to age it is the same, girl sees boy, girl falls into lust, and boy has no clue what is going on. He is clueless to this game all female girls play. And it will be the same for ages to come. It is part of the female nature. Last weekend it was my almost seventeen year old cousin in lust at dinner. But a few years ago it would have been me, and in a few years it might be her younger sister. The funniest thing about the whole thing is a few years ago when it was me it was his older brother that I was in lust with and at the same restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment