Thursday, January 28, 2010

What is a romantic to do?

I am a hopeless romantic. Always have been and always will be. I fill my Netflix queue with Romantic Comedies. I have two large stacks of NASCAR Romances on my bedside table, yet to read. Some days a good Harlequin is better then even a cup of coffee. Next to the books is a picture of Rhett Butler, my idea of the perfect man. I have read the Twilight Saga. Who knew vampires could be lovers? I have seen at least one version of all of Jane Austin's novels made into movies. I cried during Nights in Rodanthe and hated the book Dear John just because it didn't end the way I wanted it to. So how is this hopeless romantic still looking for her Mr. Right? Is it my old fashioned ways? (I believe the man should make the first move.) Or could it be my far less then perfect ten looks? Who knows, but until I find Mr. Right I have the Mr. Rights of literature to keep me happy. So starting next week I am going to take a look at the leading men of literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment