Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Rhett Butler Southern Gentlemen?

I'll never forget the first time I was exposed to "Gone With the Wind". I heard about it before but had no clue what is was. I was flipping channels one night and come across it, right at the scene where Rhett is standing at the bottom of the stairs watching Scarlett coming down. After that I was a goner. I was a forever fan and Rhett Butler was just dreamy. Everything he did for Scarlett screamed "I Love You!" But did she see that? He swept her off her feet (literally) and yet it took him leaving for her to finally realize she loved him. What woman wouldn't want a man that would give her everything she ever wanted? A mansion? Sure its yours. Thousands of dollars of clothes? Sure its your too. Rhett Butler was the perfect mix of southern charm, sex appeal, and arrogance. Every woman needs to be told she "needs to be kissed and often" by a guy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment